US Signal, a leading end-to-end IT solutions provider, today announced that it has partnered with Cloudflare, the leading internet performance and security company, to bring a fully managed and customizable distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection service to market. The new service deliver...
Company: US Signal
Country: United States
Region: North America
Located in close proximity to I-70, I-71, and I-670, the Columbus, Ohio data center is an ideal location due to its strategic geographic position with low risk of earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, and power loss.
- 200a 480V 3 phase
- DC power w/battery backup available
- Multiple diverse power feeds from utility grids
- Power capacity and power quality monitored by US Signal TOC
- 10 tons of cooling via Liebert units
- Temperature and humidity monitored by US Signal TOC
- Halon dry fire suppression throughout the space
- Photoelectric fire sensors throughout the space
- RFID access readers on all doors
- Digital video surveillance monitored live in US Signal TOC, recordings kept for at least 90 days