Site: eNET Columbus
Country: United States
Region: North America
eNET has built a colocation facility in Columbus, Ohio which features:
- Wholly owned and operated facility, we do not colocate your equipment with a 3rd party or leave your uptime in the hands of others.
- Video surveillance.
- Environmental monitoring.
- N+1 power conditioning and redundancy.
- Diesel generators with on site fuel and weekly test cycle.
- Redundant HVAC totaling over 100 tons.
- Direct access to several fiber optic networks for protected and un-protected site-to-site connectivity.
- Direct access to several network providers such as Level3, tw telecom, and AT&T
- Access to our state of the art IP network with more than 40Gbps of IP transit capacity.
- Flexible single server, cabinet, suite, and computing container options.
- Hybrid Cloud/Dedicated/Colocation solutions.
- Remote Hands
- Centrally located with ample parking.