Content Delivery Network (CDN), security, and Edge computing company Cloudflare has blamed its November 2 service disruption on a power failure at a Flexential data center in Hillsboro, Oregon. "On November 2 at 08:50 UTC, Portland General Electric (PGE), the utility company that services PDX-...
Site is located within: Infomart Dallas - Equinix Dallas - 1950 N Stemmons Fwy building
Region: South Central US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Flexential does not own the building.
Flexential's Infomart sites in Dallas are former ViaWest. Flexential was created after Peak10 acquired ViaWest for $1.67 billion in August 2017. The rebranding from ViaWest to Flexential was announced in January 2018.
- A and B source power circuit delivery capabilities
- Multiple medium voltage power feeds
- 14.6 Megawatt diesel power generation capacity
- 44,500 gallon diesel fuel supply
- Automatic power switching
- 13,120 kVA UPS system capacity
- Redundant battery strings
- Multiple redundant power distribution paths
- Branch Circuit Monitoring system
- 3,600 tons of redundant cooling capacity
- SSAE 16 (Completed Type II Audit)
- HIPAA Compliant
- NIST 800-53
- PCI Compliant