Flexential has made a leaseback agreement with Legacy Investing and Invesco Real Estate for its data center facility in Plano. The deal will see Flexential add 130,000 square feet to its existing space, which means it will be doubling its capacity with the expansion. None of the companies disc...
Site is located within: Infomart Dallas - Equinix Dallas - 1950 N Stemmons Fwy building
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 6.66 Megawatts
Ownership: Flexential does not own the building.
Flexential's Infomart sites in Dallas are former ViaWest. Flexential was created after Peak10 acquired ViaWest for $1.67 billion in August 2017. The rebranding from ViaWest to Flexential was announced in January 2018.
- A and B source power circuit delivery capabilities
- Multiple medium voltage power feeds
- 14.6 Megawatt diesel power generation capacity
- 44,500 gallon diesel fuel supply
- Automatic power switching
- 13,120 kVA UPS system capacity
- Redundant battery strings
- Multiple redundant power distribution paths
- Branch Circuit Monitoring system
- 3,600 tons of redundant cooling capacity
- SSAE 16 (Completed Type II Audit)
- HIPAA Compliant
- NIST 800-53
- PCI Compliant