Equinix has appointed Eugene Bergen Henegouwen as the new President of EMEA. Eugene has been at Equinix since 2013. Since that that time, he has held the role of SVP of Sales in the EMEA region, overseeing the tripling of revenue in the region over the last 6 years. Before joining Equinix, He...
Metro: Northern Virginia
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 44790 Performance Circle, Ashburn, VA 20147
Total Building SqFt: 183,000
Gross SqFt: 57,803
Ownership: Equinix owns the building.
Equinix's DC12 site is logically part of Equinix Ashburn Campus but the building is physically separate and 0.6 miles away.
The $98.5 million building is 183,000 sqft. At full buildout, there will be 114,500 sqft of data center space.
Power and Cooling:
The cooling system was through exterior IDEC units located in a 34,000 sqft 2-level yard with the equipment situated both at grade and atop an elevated mechanical platform to provide direct air cooling into the Data Hall.
- Average Power and Cooling Density: 5.0 - 7.0 kVA per cabinet
- UPS Configuration: Block redundant
- UPS Redundancy N+1
- Standby Power Configuration: 4 x 3,000 kW diesel generators
- Standby Power Redundancy N+1
- Cooling Configuration: High-efficiency indirect evaporative cooling (IDEC) units with indirect airside economizers
- Cooling Redundancy: N+1