Lincoln Rackhouse is selling service related line of business that it acquired when it bought Bytegrid two months ago. Rackhouse is selling the colocation, hosting, and managed services products that Bytegrid formerly managed. Rackhouse will maintain the data centers and will focus on its miss...
Company: Lincoln Rackhouse
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 4267 Meridian Pkwy, Aurora, IL 60504
Total Building SqFt: 70,000
Total Office SqFt: 6,000
Gross SqFt: 34,000
Total Power: 4.5 Megawatts
The facility was acquired when Lincoln Rackhouse acquired Bytegrid in 2019.
- Building Name: CHI1
- Utility Power Feeds: Capacity 6MW
- Parking: 121 spaces
- Number of Stories: One (1)
- Loading Docks: One (1)
- Raised Floor Area: 33,513 ft2
- Number of Computer Rooms: One (1)
- Raised Floor Height: 36 in.
- Raised Floor to Ceiling Height: 11 ft
- Slab to Slab: 24 ft
- OnLight Fiber