CyrusOne just announced that all of its data centers in Europe are now running on 100% renewable energy. The Company has facilities in Dublin, London, Frankfurt, and Amsterdam, currently operating on renewable tariffs. Besides, the Company recently promised to be carbon neutral by 2040, and t...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 110,000
Total Power: 26.5 Megawatts
Ownership: CyrusOne owns the building.
Data Center Notes:
- Raised Floor: 36" and 48"
- Power Density: supports 250 watts/SqFt with the ability to support over 1,000 watts/SqFt
- Onsite dedicated substation providing redundant underground feeds connected to redundant 25MVA transformers
- Two independent power grids
- Onsite substation fed by 3 separate substations (Argyle, Carrollton, and Lewisville)
- Multiple MGE 8000 625kVA UPS systems; each power leg has a dedicated UPS with battery backup
- Dual input PDUs with static transfer switches
Security and Compliance:
- Security Staff on-site 24x7x365
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II)
- PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12)
- ISO 27001
- TIA 942 Class 4