DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aug. 27, 2018– CyrusOne Inc. (“CyrusOne”) (NASDAQ: CONE), a premier global data center REIT, today announced that it has closed its previously announced acquisition of Zenium Data Centers (“Zenium”), a leading hyperscale data center provider with properties in London an...
Site: CyrusOne Lewisville
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 2501 S. State Hwy 121, Lewisville, TX 75067
Gross SqFt: 200,000
Usable SqFt: 110,000
Total Power: 26.5 Megawatts
Ownership: CyrusOne owns the building.
Data Center Notes:
- Raised Floor: 36" and 48"
- Power Density: supports 250 watts/SqFt with the ability to support over 1,000 watts/SqFt
- Onsite dedicated substation providing redundant underground feeds connected to redundant 25MVA transformers
- Two independent power grids
- Onsite substation fed by 3 separate substations (Argyle, Carrollton, and Lewisville)
- Multiple MGE 8000 625kVA UPS systems; each power leg has a dedicated UPS with battery backup
- Dual input PDUs with static transfer switches
Security and Compliance:
- Security Staff on-site 24x7x365
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II)
- PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12)
- ISO 27001
- TIA 942 Class 4