Stream Data Centers has submitted plans to build a 2 million-square-foot data center campus in the Goodyear neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona. Last week, the Goodyear Planning and Zoning Commission approved Stream's request to rezone 104 acres on Litchfield Road and Lower Buckeye Road from I-1 ...
Company: Stream Data Centers
Region: South Central US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Building SqFt: 138,132
Total Office SqFt: 13,003
Gross SqFt: 90,000
Usable SqFt: 75,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Stream Data Centers has acquired 23 acres for construction of a new Dallas-area campus development in Garland, Texas. When completed in late 2018, the newly-constructed DFW VII facility will offer an expandable 140,000 square foot data center with redundant 40 MW utility feeds from an on-site substation provided by Oncor. Ultimately the campus will total approximately 400,000 square feet.
- A 22.66 acre site in Garland, Texas located on Lookout Drive, in close proximity to robust Northeast Dallas, Richardson and Garland amenities, power and fiber infrastructure.
- Initial 140,000 square-foot structurally-enhanced data center with land available for multiple phases.
- Two (2) 40 MW utility feeds from a new on-site Oncor substation offering power at competitive transmission rates.
- Two (2) diverse telco entrances, with multiple fiber providers and a strong mix of local, long haul and dark fiber providers to the site through multiple routes.
- Designed to meet or exceed size and capital investment requirements under House Bill 1223 sales tax exemption program.
- Optimal location outside of flight paths, railways and FEMA 500 year flood plain.