Company: Stream Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: W Campbell Rd & Lookout Dr, Garland, TX 75044
Utility Provider: Oncor Electric Delivery Company
Gross SqFt: 140,000
Stream Data Centers has acquired 23 acres for construction of a new Dallas-area campus development in Garland, Texas. When completed in late 2018, the newly-constructed DFW VII facility will offer an expandable 140,000 square foot data center with redundant 40 MW utility feeds from an on-site substation provided by Oncor. Ultimately the campus will total approximately 400,000 square feet.
- A 22.66 acre site in Garland, Texas located on Lookout Drive, in close proximity to robust Northeast Dallas, Richardson and Garland amenities, power and fiber infrastructure.
- Initial 140,000 square-foot structurally-enhanced data center with land available for multiple phases.
- Two (2) 40 MW utility feeds from a new on-site Oncor substation offering power at competitive transmission rates.
- Two (2) diverse telco entrances, with multiple fiber providers and a strong mix of local, long haul and dark fiber providers to the site through multiple routes.
- Designed to meet or exceed size and capital investment requirements under House Bill 1223 sales tax exemption program.
- Optimal location outside of flight paths, railways and FEMA 500 year flood plain.