Digital Realty and Realty Income Corporation established a joint data center venture in Northern Virginia. Following their agreement, the real estate investment firm invested $200 million and will get an 80 percent equity interest in two data centers currently under construction in Northern Vi...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Region: South Central US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
The Digital Realty 100,000sqft data center was built in 2000, renovated in 2008. The site is located near the George Bush Turnpike and North Dallas Tollway and provides an ideal data center location. VAZATA is the largest tenant.
- One Story structure
- Flood Zone: Outside of 500 Year Flood Plain
- Utility Power Capacity: 10,000 kW
- UPS Power Capacity: 4,402 kW
- 2N UPS Redundancy
- Power Density: 70 W/sq ft
- No DC Power
- Generator Power Capacity: 10 MW
- N+1 Cooling Redundancy
- Roof: FM 1-90
- Floor Loading: 175 to 250 lbs/sq ft
- Parking is Available