Company: T5 Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: T5@Alliance
Utility Provider: Two Utilities: Oncor & Brazos Electric Power Cooperative
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The campus is part of AllianceTexas, Hillwood’s 18,000-acre master-planned development. Hillwood – founded by Ross Perot Jr., son of the Texas billionaire Ross Perot – has set aside 400 acres at AllianceTexas for T5 data center campus
A map of AllianceTexas data center sites shows plots of land earmarked for data center construction to the north and to the south of Facebook’s facilities. The campus plan includes:
- Three separate sites form the campus.
- 400+ Critical MW of power provisioned. 70 CMW ready to go today with another 80 MW within 8-months.
- Stand-alone, highly customized data center designs of 5 MW to 40+ MW per building with campus, long term growth path possibilities.
- HB 1223 legislation can significantly reduce sales tax obligations.
- City of Fort Worth can provide substantial property tax abatements for data center projects.
- Served by two separate transmission sources, Brazos Electric Power Cooperative and Oncor Electric Delivery, which come together at the same location to provide power independently. Four substations currently exist in AllianceTexas with locations identified for multiple additional substations.
Part of AllianceTexas, an 18,000 acre master-planned mixed-use development in North Fort Worth Texas. AllianceTexas has initially dedicated 350-400 acres of its infrastructure rich master plan specifically for data centers. The massive pad sites with the infrastructure necessary to ensure uninterrupted power, telecommunications, and operations, provide the foundation for T5 to construct enterprise-scale, customized data centers that meet customers’ specific requirements. At full build-out, the development is capable of delivering 400+ megawatts of dedicated critical power, which replicates the current capacity of the entire Dallas-Fort Worth marketplace.