Databank has announced that it is breaking ground on a new facility in Ashburn, Northern Virginia. This data center, IAD3, will initially have a capacity of 4MW of capacity expandable to 40MW and will span 200,000 sq ft (18,600 sqm). According to the company, the facility will be ready for ser...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 36,000
Total Power: 0.9 Megawatts
The site was acquired by Zayo in January 2016 from Stream Datacenters.
- 900 kW critical load available (expandable)
- 2N electrical configuration
- 4MW total utility power capacity (Expandable to 8MW)
- 2 generators (2,000kW each), 2N configuration
- Two utility feeds from two separate substations
- Purpose built, single story data center
- Concrete construction
- 6.3 acres of land
Time Warner Cable
- SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3