Steve Smith, who left Equinix in 2018, will join Zayo as CEO. Dan Caruso, who has lead Zayo since its founding in 2007 will remain on Zayo's board. Zayo Press Release on Oct 22nd: BOULDER, Colo--Zayo Group Holdings, Inc., the global leader in Communications Infrastructure, announced today ...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 36,000
Total Power: 0.9 Megawatts
The site was acquired by Zayo in January 2016 from Stream Datacenters.
- 900 kW critical load available (expandable)
- 2N electrical configuration
- 4MW total utility power capacity (Expandable to 8MW)
- 2 generators (2,000kW each), 2N configuration
- Two utility feeds from two separate substations
- Purpose built, single story data center
- Concrete construction
- 6.3 acres of land
Time Warner Cable
- SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3