Colocation provider DataBank will issue $658 million of secured notes. The new securitization notes will refinance DataBank's existing credit facility. This securitization and refinancing of previous loans adds more than $200M in liquidity to DataBank's balance sheet, providing funding for gen...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 36,000
Total Power: 0.9 Megawatts
The site was acquired by Zayo in January 2016 from Stream Datacenters.
- 900 kW critical load available (expandable)
- 2N electrical configuration
- 4MW total utility power capacity (Expandable to 8MW)
- 2 generators (2,000kW each), 2N configuration
- Two utility feeds from two separate substations
- Purpose built, single story data center
- Concrete construction
- 6.3 acres of land
Time Warner Cable
- SOC 2 Type II & SOC 3