Following a bankruptcy filing, a recently converted data center is for auction. This week, Hilco Real Estate declared March 23, 2023, as the deadline for qualifying bids for the Chapter 11 bankruptcy sale of a newly converted flex industrial facility into a data center. Built in 2018 on a 13.7...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Building SqFt: 106,866
Gross SqFt: 60,000
Usable SqFt: 10,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Carrier-1 owns the building.
The facility will support 60,000 SF of raised floor with 20 MW of power at full build out. Phase 1 will have 10,000 SF of raised floor and eventually up to 10MW of available power.
Carrier-1 has a 288 strand diverse-path dark fiber ring to Equinix in the Dallas Infomart. This dark fiber provides access to the best-connected building in Texas.
- 106,866 gross sq. ft. on 8.6 acres
- Up to 60,000 sq ft of raised floor space
- 30,000 sq ft of customer/office/support space
- 10,000 sq ft Business Continuity Center for personnel
- Private turn-key PODs and powered shell space available NOW
- All new infrastructure - No legacy end-of-life or obsolete equipment
- 36 inch raised floor
- 18 foot ceiling height clearance
Power and Cooling:
- Diverse path underground utility feeds
- 2 x 2500 kVA transformers at 480 volts with expansion to 10MW
- 2 MW Cummins generator backup
- 3,500 gallons of on-site fuel storage
- Four hour response time across multiple fuel providers
- 3 x 600 Liebert kVA UPS in N+1 configuration
- 12 x 125 kVA Liebert PDUs in an A/B configuration
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS) system
- Grounding via clean earth bonding
- 12 x 30-ton Liebert air-cooled units totaling 360 tons in N+2 configuration