Carrier-1 has announced that it has upgraded the critical power to their Dallas site from 3.5 to 8.5 Megawatts. The facility is over 100,000 square feet and can ultimately support 10 MWs in the current phase.The Dallas facility can grow further. Phase II is 70% sold. Phase II and Phase IV wil...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 1515 Round Table Drive, Dallas, Texas 75247
Utility Provider: Oncor Electric
Total Building SqFt: 106,866
Gross SqFt: 60,000
Usable SqFt: 10,000
Total Power: 8.5 Megawatts
Ownership: Carrier-1 owns the building.
The facility will support 60,000 SF of raised floor with 20 MW of power at full build out. Phase 1 will have 10,000 SF of raised floor and eventually up to 10MW of available power.
Carrier-1 has a 288 strand diverse-path dark fiber ring to Equinix in the Dallas Infomart. This dark fiber provides access to the best-connected building in Texas.
- 106,866 gross sq. ft. on 8.6 acres
- Up to 60,000 sq ft of raised floor space
- 30,000 sq ft of customer/office/support space
- 10,000 sq ft Business Continuity Center for personnel
- Private turn-key PODs and powered shell space available NOW
- All new infrastructure - No legacy end-of-life or obsolete equipment
- 36 inch raised floor
- 18 foot ceiling height clearance
Power and Cooling:
- Diverse path underground utility feeds
- 2 x 2500 kVA transformers at 480 volts with expansion to 10MW
- 2 MW Cummins generator backup
- 3,500 gallons of on-site fuel storage
- Four hour response time across multiple fuel providers
- 3 x 600 Liebert kVA UPS in N+1 configuration
- 12 x 125 kVA Liebert PDUs in an A/B configuration
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS) system
- Grounding via clean earth bonding
- 12 x 30-ton Liebert air-cooled units totaling 360 tons in N+2 configuration