China’s favorite e-commerce giant Alibaba is planning the launch of a cloud region in London, two years after entering the European market with a data center in Frankfurt. The move was not highly publicized; the company merely updated its website to advertise the future availability zones in t...
Company: ServerFarm Realty
Country: United Kingdom
Address: Unit 4, Westgate Industrial Estate, Feltham, TW14 8RS, United Kingdom
Total Building SqFt: 120,000
Total Office SqFt: 10,010
Gross SqFt: 39,428
Total Power: 7.0 Megawatts
- 7 to 10MW capacity
- 3,000 m² of data hall expansion space available within 6 – 9 months
- Concurrently maintainable standards
- Incoming utility feed via two 11kV supplies
- VESDA system
- 3 diverse fiber entry points
- 7 diverse carriers
- 2m alarmed fencing around the entire building
- Additional 3m high fencing surrounding the internal site plant
- Controlled car park and loading bay access
The data centre facility was previously known as Michael Perry Technology Centre (MPC) and is located on the Westgate Estate, Staines Road, Feltham.
The facility totals 4,000 m2 over 3 levels of which: 3,663 m2 is currently fitted out as data halls; 930 m2 as offices; and 3,000 m2 of data hall expansion space.