QTS has announced that it has connected its Groningen data center to the Dutch city's new district heating project. The heating project has been built by local utility WarmteStad, which is projected to produce heat for more than 10,000 households, buildings, and knowledge institutions by 2026...
Company: QTS Data Centers
Metro: London: Slough
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Ownership: QTS Data Centers does not own the building.
QTS London is situated on the Equinix Slough campus, located 11 miles from Heathrow Airport and 30 miles from Gatwick.
- 172,200 sq. ft.of data center space
- Steel frame within situ concrete slab walls
- Ground Floor slab is rated to 1000 psf
- 1st Floor rated 260 psf
- Slab/Ceiling Height 16.5 ft.
- 2 separate utility feeds
- 2 – 40 MVA transformers
- Multiple backup generator sets in N+2
- 4 UPS systems – 5x 400 kkVA UPS modules, distributed redundancy
- Distributed redundancy configured as 2 (N+1) at the cabinet