According to multiple reports, Real estate firm AEW is close to selling a 1 million square feet (92,000 square meters) office park to an unidentified data center firm. AEW will be selling the Bath Road Central office campus for a fee of around £420 million ($579.5m). The real estate firm first...
Company: QTS Data Centers
Metro: London: Slough
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Ownership: QTS Data Centers does not own the building.
QTS London is situated on the Equinix Slough campus, located 11 miles from Heathrow Airport and 30 miles from Gatwick.
- 172,200 sq. ft.of data center space
- Steel frame within situ concrete slab walls
- Ground Floor slab is rated to 1000 psf
- 1st Floor rated 260 psf
- Slab/Ceiling Height 16.5 ft.
- 2 separate utility feeds
- 2 – 40 MVA transformers
- Multiple backup generator sets in N+2
- 4 UPS systems – 5x 400 kkVA UPS modules, distributed redundancy
- Distributed redundancy configured as 2 (N+1) at the cabinet