Cyxtera Technologies has announced that founder and CEO Manuel D. Medina has been elevated to the position of Executive Chairman for both Cyxtera and its recently announced AppGate spin-out. Current Cyxtera President and Chief Operating Officer Nelson Fonseca has been promoted to the role of C...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Metro: London: Slough
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: LO5
Total Power: 13.5 Megawatts
Cyxtera's LO5 site in Slough West of London was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- Two story building
- Total building interior (sf) = 69,539
- Raised floor (mm) = 800
- Southern Electric provides power feeds
- Power density minimum (W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Total Power Capacity = 13.5 MW
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company