Cyxtera is joining the industry-wide push for a carbon-neutral future with the announcement of its selection of NextEra Energy Resources to supply its renewable energy. As part of this partnership, NextEra will also “advise, support, and accelerate” Cyxtera’s efforts to increase its use of re...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: LO6
Usable SqFt: 36,554
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
Cyxtera's LHR3 site, formerly known as LO6, is located West of London. It was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- Two story building
- Total building interior (sf) = 308,405
- Raised floor (mm) = 600 and 800
- Southern Electric provides power feeds
- Power density minimum(W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Total Power Capacity = 6 MW
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company