Cyxtera Technologies has announced it has agreed to a $3.4 billion acquisition by Starboard Value Acquisition Corp (SVAC). SVAC is a SPAC, which stands for "special-purpose acquisition company." SPACs have become popular vehicles to raise public money and then acquire real operating businesses...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: LO6
Usable SqFt: 36,554
Total Power: 6.0 Megawatts
Cyxtera's LHR3 site, formerly known as LO6, is located West of London. It was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- Two story building
- Total building interior (sf) = 308,405
- Raised floor (mm) = 600 and 800
- Southern Electric provides power feeds
- Power density minimum(W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Total Power Capacity = 6 MW
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company