Digital Realty has announced that it has entered into a 50/50 joint venture agreement with Brookfield Infrastructure to develop data centers in India. The brand name of the joint venture is BAM Digital Realty.Although precise details around the project are yet to be released, reports indicate...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Total Power: 14.4 Megawatts
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
The 50,000 sq ft technical Tier III+ rated Chessington facility, with five data halls each of about 1,000 sq m and with 1,440kW Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) capacity, is 17miles south west of central London and sits within the M25, the road circling Greater London.
- 18MVA dual 33kV supplies to the site with dedicated onsite substation
- 11kV distribution to A & B HV main intake switchboards
- 1,440kW of UPS backed power per data hall available in a 2N configuration suites (S210 & S220)
- 1,920kW of UPS backed power per data hall available in a 2N configuration (S230, S240 & S110)
- Three (3) 1,875kVA standby generators per data hall operating in a N+1 configuration
The development includes three floors of office space, totalling 2,000 sq m and dedicated staging workspace for customers.
Google Maps has historically been off by a block West. The correct Lat/Long coordinates are 51.3690849, -0.290647