Digital Realty Trust has closed its acquisition of Interxion. Interxion was one of the largest independent colocation providers in Europe. It was a smart pick up by Digital. The Interxion portfolio includes many densely interconnected buildings which will include Frankfurt, Madrid, Vienna, Ams...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Total Power: 14.4 Megawatts
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
The 50,000 sq ft technical Tier III+ rated Chessington facility, with five data halls each of about 1,000 sq m and with 1,440kW Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) capacity, is 17miles south west of central London and sits within the M25, the road circling Greater London.
- 18MVA dual 33kV supplies to the site with dedicated onsite substation
- 11kV distribution to A & B HV main intake switchboards
- 1,440kW of UPS backed power per data hall available in a 2N configuration suites (S210 & S220)
- 1,920kW of UPS backed power per data hall available in a 2N configuration (S230, S240 & S110)
- Three (3) 1,875kVA standby generators per data hall operating in a N+1 configuration
The development includes three floors of office space, totalling 2,000 sq m and dedicated staging workspace for customers.
Google Maps has historically been off by a block West. The correct Lat/Long coordinates are 51.3690849, -0.290647