Evoque Data Center Solutions has completed the acquisitions of Foghorn Consulting, a cloud consulting and engineering services company based in Silicon Valley. Evoque said acquiring Foghorn will help it serve its customers’ cloud needs better. With the acquisition, Evoque has expanded its appl...
Company: Evoque Data Center Solutions
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 77,123
The Evoque Dallas portfolio consists of two data centers located in Allen and Dallas providing close proximity to business hubs in downtown Dallas, Plano and Fort Worth
- This facility is part of Millennium high technology park in Allen, TX.
- Single story tilt-wall concrete structure with structural steel columns and roof joists
- Building is 575’ x 220’ in plan.
- Building was constructed in 1999.
- Floors designed for live load of 175 psf, typical.
- Battery Rooms are designed for a live load of 300psf.
- There are eight (8) Caterpillar diesel generators providing standby power to the Internet Data Center. This represents an N+2 configuration. Five (5) underground fuel tanks store 70,000 gallons of diesel on-site.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply: There are six (6) Liebert UPS systems, each with four (4)- 600kW/750kVA modules. Power is supplied to the UPS systems through commercial power feeders and standby generators. The UPS system is designed to support the full load for 15 minutes via its internal battery plant. This represents a 2N configuration.
CLLI Code: ALLNTXGM
SAS70 Type 2