Cloud at Work has announced the launch of a new data center in Toronto, Canada. The move sees the company expand into the Canadian market as it already has two world-class data centers in the US. According to Cloud at Work, the new facility will ensure that its customers in Canada have access ...
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Formerly known as "Aptum Horner (Etobicoke)"
- N+1 mechanical infrastructure
- Primary utility feed of 4MW
- All components are N+1 redundancy on UPS:
- Data hall 1 - APC Symmetra 80 kW and 250 kW;
- Data hall 2 - 450 kW Liebert 610;
- Data hall 3 - Liebert 675 kW NXL
- 1 x natural gas and 2 x diesel generators with N+1 redundancy
- 2.5MW Diesel, 2.225MW Diesel and 2MW Natural Gas
- Adequate fuel storage for minimum of 54 hours on full load, available natural gas generator to supplement & increase runtime if req’d
- Cabinet power is 3 phase 208V 30A—monitored through in-cabinet PDU
The site was previously known as "Cogeco Peer 1 Etobicoke (Horner)"