Leading cloud provider Serverspace is pleased to announce the installation of hardware in an innovative data center in Toronto, Canada. With current facilities in five other nations, this facility represents Serverspace's sixth international location. The new data center's equipment is kept in...
Company: Beanfield Metroconnect
Site is located within: 905 King Street W building
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 3,000
Ownership: Beanfield Metroconnect does not own the building.
Beanfield's Data Center
- 3,000 sq. ft. initial (can be expanded to 10,000 sq. ft.)
- 24” Anti-static raised flooring system
- No cabling under raised flooring (chiller lines only)
- Multi zone water sensors (including under raised flooring)
- Overhead 3-tiered cable management system for power, fibre, and copper cabling
- 10’ of clearance from top of raised floor to ceiling