Site: Element Critical SV1
Company: Element Critical
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 1360 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94086 (First Floor)
Total Building SqFt: 96,100
Gross SqFt: 56,773
Total Power: 4.0 Megawatts
The site was originally Level3's San Francisco (Sunnyvale 2) site. Acquired in 2015.
- 15-foot ceiling height clearance
- 24’ Raised Floor
- Cabinets and Suites available
- Raised floors with structural capacity of 300 lbs./sq. ft.
- Three-tiered overhead ladder racking
- Zone 4 Seismic Code Construction
- Electrical Power for the Data Center is Provided by PG&E via Two 12.47KV Feeders w/ Area ‘A’ fed by Three ±2,500 KVA Transformers; 2N Configuration
- Approximately ±6 MW of Generator power in N+1
- A total of seven ±2 MW emergency backup power generators are built, each with ±4,000 gallon above ground tanks.