VIENNA, Va. /PRNewswire/ -- Element Critical, a leading provider of IT infrastructure with premium data centers in Silicon Valley, Chicago, and Northern Virginia today announces the promotion of Wayne Dietrich to Chief Operating Officer. With diverse management experience spanning over two dec...
Site: Element Critical SV1
Company: Element Critical
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 56,773
Total Power: 4.0 Megawatts
The site was originally Level3's San Francisco (Sunnyvale 2) site. Acquired in 2015.
- 15-foot ceiling height clearance
- 24’ Raised Floor
- Cabinets and Suites available
- Raised floors with structural capacity of 300 lbs./sq. ft.
- Three-tiered overhead ladder racking
- Zone 4 Seismic Code Construction
- Electrical Power for the Data Center is Provided by PG&E via Two 12.47KV Feeders w/ Area ‘A’ fed by Three ±2,500 KVA Transformers; 2N Configuration
- Approximately ±6 MW of Generator power in N+1
- A total of seven ±2 MW emergency backup power generators are built, each with ±4,000 gallon above ground tanks.