OpenAI's co-founder and president, Greg Brockman, has quit the company after the board suddenly fired CEO Sam Altman last week. Brockman, who was initially made to step down as board chairman, has left the company. The board is yet to disclose the exact reason for firing Altman as the company ...
Company: Element Critical
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Region: Pacific US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 56,773
Total Power: ??? NN
The site was originally Level3's San Francisco (Sunnyvale 2) site. Acquired in 2015.
- 15-foot ceiling height clearance
- 24’ Raised Floor
- Cabinets and Suites available
- Raised floors with structural capacity of 300 lbs./sq. ft.
- Three-tiered overhead ladder racking
- Zone 4 Seismic Code Construction
- Electrical Power for the Data Center is Provided by PG&E via Two 12.47KV Feeders w/ Area ‘A’ fed by Three ±2,500 KVA Transformers; 2N Configuration
- Approximately ±6 MW of Generator power in N+1
- A total of seven ±2 MW emergency backup power generators are built, each with ±4,000 gallon above ground tanks.