The Swedish investment firm EQT AB has announced that it acquired the US-based colocation company EdgeConneX. EdgeConneX has a global footprint, operating over 40 facilities in 33 markets across North America, Europe and South America and continues to expand after being founded a decade ago. ...
Site: EdgeConneX Las Vegas
Metro: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 4,100
Data Center Notes:
- Customer work spaces are available
- Raised Floor: 30"
- EdgeConnex has rights to adjacent space to accommodate expansion.
- Concurrently maintainable power in a minimum of an N+1 configuration to include:
- Capable of 20+kW per cabinet
- Capable of 600+ watts per sq ft
- Real-time branch circuit monitoring
- Temperature and humidity
monitored, controlled and
managed to industry standards
- 30 inch raised/under floor forced
- N+1 CRACs located in separate suites,
maximizing customer-designated areas