Cologix recently released its first Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report. Within the report, the hyperscale company made a number of commitments, including a pledge to improve its energy efficiencies and harness renewable energy options "where available." Currently, Cologix powe...
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Total Power: 1.2 Megawatts
The site was previously a "Metro Optic" site. Metro Optic acquired the I.C.E Montreal facility, but subsequently sold it to Cologix.
- 1.2 megawatts of electrical power. Auto-transfer to a separate, fully redundant 1.2 megawatts
- 25,000 sqft. of datacenter floor space
- UPS N+1
- DC Plant: 400KVA. Expandable
- AC Plant: 450KVA. Expandable
- 300 tons of air conditioning capacity “up flow”
- 7 separate and secure fiber entrances that connect our DC
- Two (2) meet me rooms (MMR) are available for local, provincial, national, North-American and International interconnections in an impartial, secure and stable environment
- Strategically located in the heart and at the junction of all established network operators
- 24/7/365 armed security patrols