Cologix recently released its first Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report. Within the report, the hyperscale company made a number of commitments, including a pledge to improve its energy efficiencies and harness renewable energy options "where available." Currently, Cologix powe...
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Short Code: MTL2
Usable SqFt: 8,200
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
The site was previously owned by Canix
- Located on Nun’s Island (Île des Sœurs) in Montréal, Québec
- Connected via Metro Connect to six additional Cologix Montréal data centres throughout city
- 20 minutes to the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Extensive dike & landfill construction to minimize flood risk on Nun’s Island
- Geographic redundancy to downtown with easy access
The purpose-built colocation facility is one of seven Cologix data centres throughout Montréal, spanning approximately 100,000 SQF and including Montréal’s only carrier hotel.