The data center industry is a multibillion-dollar industry. According to Gartner, end-user spending on data center infrastructure for 2020 was $188 billion, a 10.3% decrease from 2019’s spending. With these figures, we can reach a consensus that there’s a massive market available for data cent...
Province: Quebec Province
Region: North America
Power Cost: 4.2 cents per kWh
Gross SqFt: 25,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Netelligent Hosting Services originally built the site in 2013 with an initial 12,000 sqft. In 2015 the site expanded by an additional 10,000 sqft for a total of 22,000sqft. eStruxture acquired Netelligent in 2017. (Source: PR
- CLLI Code: MTRLPQ
- NPA-NXX: 888-369
- Networks: Rogers, Cogent, Bell, Videotron, Allstream, SRDP, FibreNoire, MetroOptic, Cogeco, IX Reach
- Providers available via dark fibre extensions: Level3, Tiscali, TATA, Cogent, Hybernia Atlantic, nLayer, GT-T, HE, Rogers, Telus
- 3-phase utility power is provided via Hydro-Quebec
- Liebert/Emerson digital battery system
- Standard N+1 UPS solution
- Possible 2N solution by special requests
- 2MW dedicated generator
- On-site diesel storage
- In-suite distribution
- Overhead Liebert/Emerson busways.
- Add and upgrade circuits within minutes.
- 110V and 220V power feeds available.
- Advanced surge protection devices (TSS).
- N+1 Redundant Chillers
- Over 300gpm feeding Liebert XDP units
- 300 tons of cooling capacity
- In-suite Distribution
- Overhead Liebert XDV units
- Zoned climate control
- Hot aisle/cold aisle configuration
Security and Compliance:
- Monitoring with HD security cams
- Activity is stored for 30 days
- Audited yearly for SOC2 Type2 compliance
- Security staff on-site 24x7x365
- Dual layered physical access control
- Physical man-trap controls all entries and exits
- Card access system with photo ID