DC BLOX has announced that they have secured $187 million for long-term financing of their operations. The funding was led by Post Road Group and Bain Capital Credit. Kevin O’Donnell, the Chief Financial Officer of DC BLOX, commented that the capital raised would support the growth of the Comp...
Company: DC BLOX
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Atlanta Data Center Building Specifications
- 3,350 sq. ft. facility
- Pre-configured expansion for a total of 6,470 sq. ft.
- Self-contained Pod-suites on reinforced concrete slab
- 42U secure server racks
- Covered parking garage
- Network underground utility power
- 2 1 MW generators
- 36 hours on-site fuel storage
- Redundant 500kVA UPS Modules