Long-Term, Low-Cost, Investment-Grade Facility Provides Additional Capital to Drive Market and Client Expansion DENVER, CO – NOVEMBER 22, 2019 – STACK INFRASTRUCTURE (“STACK” or the “Company”), the data center company built from the ground up to address the technology infrastructure needs of...
Company: STACK INFRASTRUCTURE
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: ATL01
Gross SqFt: 105,000
Usable SqFt: 54,383
Total Power: 7.0 Megawatts
The site was previously known as T5@Atlanta. Stack acquired the Alpharetta facility in 2019 from data center operator T5. The data center was constructed in 2012 after the Fulton County Development Authority issued $160 million in taxable bonds for the project.
- Secure, private data halls available from 2,500sf to 50,000sf (540KW – 6.0MW)
- High-efficiency chilled water cooling system with water-side economizing lowers costs and increases sustainability
- Baseline Tier III influenced N+1 electrical and mechanical topology with optional 2N UPS capability
- 4:1 reserve redundant 2.5MW Caterpillar Generators back-up
- Georgia Power “Hi-Reliability” dual feed underground utility design
- 185 mph wind-rated shell