Cyxtera has announced that it is expanding its data center data footprint in Silicon Valley and Chicago. This includes the leasing of a 9MW data center based in Santa Clara, which offers 121,000 sq ft across four floors. In addition to this, the company is also adding around 1.6 MW of capacity...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Region: North America
Short Code: TR1
Total Power: 6.6 Megawatts
Cyxtera's TR1 site in the Toronto area was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- One story building
- Raised floor (inches) = 24 and 30
- Utility provider: Enersource
- Power density minimum(W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company