Cyxtera is joining the industry-wide push for a carbon-neutral future with the announcement of its selection of NextEra Energy Resources to supply its renewable energy. As part of this partnership, NextEra will also “advise, support, and accelerate” Cyxtera’s efforts to increase its use of re...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Region: North America
Short Code: TR1
Total Power: 6.6 Megawatts
Cyxtera's TR1 site in the Toronto area was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- One story building
- Raised floor (inches) = 24 and 30
- Utility provider: Enersource
- Power density minimum(W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company