Reportedly, Brookfield and Digital Realty are interested in acquiring the struggling Cyxtera. According to Bloomberg, several parties, including Brookfield Infrastructure Partners and Digital Realty Trust, are interested in purchasing the assets of the insolvent colocation company. The firms r...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Region: North America
Short Code: TR1
Total Power: ??? NN
Cyxtera's TR1 site in the Toronto area was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- One story building
- Raised floor (inches) = 24 and 30
- Utility provider: Enersource
- Power density minimum(W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company