Cyxtera Technologies has announced that founder and CEO Manuel D. Medina has been elevated to the position of Executive Chairman for both Cyxtera and its recently announced AppGate spin-out. Current Cyxtera President and Chief Operating Officer Nelson Fonseca has been promoted to the role of C...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Region: North America
Short Code: TR1
Total Power: 6.6 Megawatts
Cyxtera's TR1 site in the Toronto area was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- One story building
- Raised floor (inches) = 24 and 30
- Utility provider: Enersource
- Power density minimum(W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company