The amended agreement consists of a $1.4B revolving credit facility, which includes a $750M multi-currency borrowing sub-limit, and term loan commitments totaling $1.1B.The credit agreement also contains an option which allows CyrusOne to obtain up to $1.5 billion in additional revolving or te...
Metro: Chicago: Suburban
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 57.0 Megawatts
Ownership: CyrusOne owns the building.
In 2016, CyrusOne acquired the CME data center for $130 million. CME hosts its electronic trading platform CME Globex on site. Globex will continue to be hosted on site as part of the 15-year lease agreement between CyrusOne and CME. CME will have 72,000 square feet of data center space.
In Dec 2016 CyrusOne began constructing a 2nd datacenter on a 16 acre adjacent lot. The original CME Globex data center was 428,000sqft and commenced in 2009
- Expandable power up to 184MW (92MW @ 2N) with wholly-owned substation
• Siemens Switchgear from 13.8kv Substation #5
• 2 – 4000 amp breakers (A & B) feeds UPS 4A & 4B
• Annual Infrared / thermographic inspection of electrical equipment to detect hot-spots
• 30 ton Stulz CRAC’s for cooling
• Separate power generation plants deliver two-138,000 volt transmission quality utility services
• 4-A side transformers, 4-B side transformers
• Emergency generators provide 54-hour run time without refueling
• 22 Cummins total generators for a total of 57MW
- (8) Eight 540 ton chillers (4 compressors each), 8 primary pumps, 5 secondary pumps
- Free cooling below 30F. Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s) throughout
- Color-coded to align with Power Rooms
- Cooling towers use evaporative condensing chillers utilize highly efficient oil-free centrifugal compressors
- CRAH units with energy efficient fans