Denver-based Stack Infrastructure, a data center company, has closed a $325 million debt offering. Stack also issued securitized notes in February and November of last year. Including the latest round, the company has so far raised a total of $1.4 billion to fuel its growth. Stack's Press Rel...
Company: STACK INFRASTRUCTURE
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: SVY01
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
In March 2018, the building was acquired by IPI Data Center Partners from Infomart Data Centers.
In January 2019, IPI rebranded Infomart to STACK INFRASTRUCTURE. This site was previously known as "Infomart San Jose"
- Phase I supports 9.3 MW of critical power
- Phase II expansion will support up to 7 MW of critical power
- Entire facility supports high energy densities >200 W/sq. ft.
- 10,000 sq. ft. of private office space available
- Number of Stories: Single story with mezzanine deck for air-handling units
- Floor Loading: 2,500 lbs/sq. ft.
- Loading Docks: Privately accessed loading dock equipped with two dock levelers and one ramp. Secured and enclosed with a secure storage area
- Parking: 380 parking spaces—open access; dedicated parking available
- Structural Enhancements: Facility meets FEMA (Essential Facility) seismic standards with a Structural Importance Factor (SIF) of 1.5
- Flood Plain: Property is located outside of 100-year flood plain
- Flooring: Slab on grade concrete throughout facility, anti-static vinyl composition tile (VCT) throughout data rooms/corridors.
- Floor structural capacity of 2,500 lbs/sq. ft. on slab
- Ceiling Height: 11’ 6” from slab to lower side of ceiling grid
- Utility Provider: Primary Service by Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E)
- Substation: Property is served by two PG&E distribution substations, either of which can supply 100% of facility load.
- Seven on site unit substations convert 21kV to 480V, 3-Phase
- PDU Configuration: 2N diverse paths to IT critical power in data room
- LEED Gold
• Uptime Institute’s Management & Operations (M&O)
• SSAE 16 Type 2
• SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type 2
• PCI DSS