Digital Realty (DLR) has announced it will relocate its corporate headquarters to Austin, Texas from San Francisco, California. DLR will maintain a presence in the San Francisco Bay Area as one of the world's leading technology hubs.Digital Realty already operates a significant data center foo...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: SCL2
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust does not own the building.
- This site was acquired through the Telx acquisition and is part of the Vantage Campus in Santa Clara.
- Two (2) story structure
- Flood Zone: Outside 100 year flood plain
- Seismic: Zone 4
- Floor Loading: 250 (lbs/sq.ft.)
- Parking available
Security and Compliance:
- 24x365 manned security
- Biometric & key card access control system
- Digital video monitoring and recording SOC3 Compliant
- HIPAA Compliant