According to multiple reports, vXchange has sold its Austin, Texas data center to Element Critical. The data center has a 104,000 square feet space, and it is located in the middle of an 18-acre campus. Besides, the facility also has the capacity to expand to up to 26MW of power. The sale of t...
Company: Element Critical
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
In 2021, Element Critical acquired the building from vXchnge.
In 2017, vXchnge acquired the property from Digital Realty Trust. vXchnge claimed the site can be expanded to a total of 26 MWs
- Colocation facilities include secure cabinets
- 100% power availability guarantee for redundant installations
- Cloud and interconnectivity exchange point
- 24x7x365 on-site skilled technicians
- Operations service support center (OSSC)
- Roof right access
- Remote hands and Migration services
- SSAE 18 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Secure, flexible scalable cold aisle containment (CAC) pods