Element Critical has inked a clean energy deal with NextEra Energy Resources, which will provide the data center company with renewable energy. The power purchase agreement (PPA) between the two companies, will see Element Critical provided with power from an ERCOT-connected, Texas-based win...
Company: Element Critical
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
In 2021, Element Critical acquired the building from vXchnge.
In 2017, vXchnge acquired the property from Digital Realty Trust. vXchnge claimed the site can be expanded to a total of 26 MWs
- Colocation facilities include secure cabinets
- 100% power availability guarantee for redundant installations
- Cloud and interconnectivity exchange point
- 24x7x365 on-site skilled technicians
- Operations service support center (OSSC)
- Roof right access
- Remote hands and Migration services
- SSAE 18 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Secure, flexible scalable cold aisle containment (CAC) pods