Element Critical has announced it is expanding into the Austin market after acquiring a 62,000 square feet data center in Austin, Texas. It named the new facility Austin One. It is also the Company’s second data center facility in Texas. Austin One is designed to support up to 7MW of critical ...
Company: Element Critical
Country: United States
Region: North America
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
In 2021, Element Critical acquired the building from vXchnge.
In 2017, vXchnge acquired the property from Digital Realty Trust. vXchnge claimed the site can be expanded to a total of 26 MWs
- Colocation facilities include secure cabinets
- 100% power availability guarantee for redundant installations
- Cloud and interconnectivity exchange point
- 24x7x365 on-site skilled technicians
- Operations service support center (OSSC)
- Roof right access
- Remote hands and Migration services
- SSAE 18 Type II, SOC 2 Type II, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Secure, flexible scalable cold aisle containment (CAC) pods