Flexential has made a leaseback agreement with Legacy Investing and Invesco Real Estate for its data center facility in Plano. The deal will see Flexential add 130,000 square feet to its existing space, which means it will be doubling its capacity with the expansion. None of the companies disc...
Site is located within: 11900 E Cornell - Digital Realty building
State: Colorado (CO)
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 15.0 Megawatts
Ownership: Flexential does not own the building.
Flexential's Cornell site in Denver is former ViaWest. Flexential was created after Peak10 acquired ViaWest for $1.67 billion in August 2017. The rebranding from ViaWest to Flexential was announced in January 2018.
- A and B source power circuit delivery capabilities
- Dual redundant 6.5 Megawatt power utility deliveries with onsite substations
- 10.4 megawatt diesel power generation capacity
- Automatic power switching
- 15,000 kVA UPS system capacity
- Redundant battery strings with monitoring
- Multiple redundant power distribution paths
- Branch Circuit Monitoring
- 3,760 tons of redundant cooling capacity
- Anti-static raised flooring with designated cable runs and cold air delivery
- Hot aisle/cold aisle configuration
- SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 reports
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53
- US-EU Safe Harbor Privacy framework