Flexential has announced that it plans to develop an 18MW data center in Raleigh, North Carolina. The data center will span 11,150 square meters (120,000 square feet). The first phase is expected to deliver 4.5MW capacity, and it is scheduled to come online in Q3 2023. Flexential has also reve...
Site is located within: 11900 E Cornell - Digital Realty building
State: Colorado (CO)
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Flexential does not own the building.
Flexential's Cornell site in Denver is former ViaWest. Flexential was created after Peak10 acquired ViaWest for $1.67 billion in August 2017. The rebranding from ViaWest to Flexential was announced in January 2018.
- A and B source power circuit delivery capabilities
- Dual redundant 6.5 Megawatt power utility deliveries with onsite substations
- 10.4 megawatt diesel power generation capacity
- Automatic power switching
- 15,000 kVA UPS system capacity
- Redundant battery strings with monitoring
- Multiple redundant power distribution paths
- Branch Circuit Monitoring
- 3,760 tons of redundant cooling capacity
- Anti-static raised flooring with designated cable runs and cold air delivery
- Hot aisle/cold aisle configuration
- SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 Type II
- SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 reports
- PCI DSS
- NIST 800-53
- US-EU Safe Harbor Privacy framework