The Swedish investment firm EQT AB has announced that it acquired the US-based colocation company EdgeConneX. EdgeConneX has a global footprint, operating over 40 facilities in 33 markets across North America, Europe and South America and continues to expand after being founded a decade ago. ...
State: Colorado (CO)
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: EDCDEN01
Total Power: 21.0 Megawatts
- 8535 Highfield Pkwy, Bldg.3, Suite 500/600, Englewood, CO 80112
- 9,800 sq ft facility
- 2 current Data Halls totaling 9,300 sq ft of raised floor for tenant racks
- 8451 Highfield Pkwy, Englewood, CO 80112
- 115,500 sq ft facility, all space controlled by EdgeConneX; 5 planned 10,400 sq ft Data Halls
Data Center Notes:
- Customer work spaces are available
- Raised Floor: 30"
- EdgeConnex has rights to adjacent space to accommodate expansion.
- Concurrently maintainable power in a minimum of an N+1 configuration to include:
- Capable of 20+kW per cabinet
- Capable of 600+ watts per sq ft
- Real-time branch circuit monitoring