CyrusOne has announced that it is expanding its data center footprint with the purchase of land in Hanau, East of Frankfurt. The company's plans outline that the facility will have an incoming power of 90MW and a critical power capacity of 63MW, once complete, spanning 18,000 sqm.According to...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: Chandler I, Chandler II
Total Office SqFt: 82,000
Gross SqFt: 150,000
Total Power: 54.0 Megawatts
Ownership: CyrusOne owns the building.
Located on a 85-acre campus in Chandler, the company plans to build a nearly 2 million square-feet data center campus. There are two buildings on the campus currently
|Site||Buiilding SqFt||Gross SqFt||Power (MW)|
- SOC 1 type 2, SOC 2 type 2, PCI DSS (section 9 and 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, built to TIA 942 Class 4 specifications
- High-performance computing (HPC) capable; supports 250 watts per square foot, with the ability to support over 1,000 watts per square foot
- Historically free of seismic activity, tornados and hurricanes
- Carrier-neutral and part of the CyrusOne National Internet Exchange (IX)
- 100% uptime service-level agreements on power
- 24/7 year-round staffed network operations center and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within the same footprint (N, 2N)
- 160 MW on-site substation
- Dual underground power feeds to on-site substation
- Dual-input power-distribution units (PDUs) with static transfer switches.
- Scalable to six 2.25MW Detroit Diesel dedicated generators pre-wired for additional capacity.
- 5,000-gallon diesel fuel belly tanks
Phase 1 of CyrusOne’s Building 4 consisted of 120,000-sq.-ft of core and shell work, as well as the complete construction of Data Hall 1 (30,000 sq. ft.). When all phases are finished, Building 4 will provide 9 megawatts of generator power with 80,000-sq.-ft. of data center space.