The amended agreement consists of a $1.4B revolving credit facility, which includes a $750M multi-currency borrowing sub-limit, and term loan commitments totaling $1.1B.The credit agreement also contains an option which allows CyrusOne to obtain up to $1.5 billion in additional revolving or te...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: Chandler I, Chandler II
Address: 2335 South Ellis Street, Chandler, AZ 85286
Total Building SqFt: 285,000
Total Office SqFt: 82,000
Gross SqFt: 150,000
Total Power: 54.0 Megawatts
Ownership: CyrusOne owns the building.
Located on a 85-acre campus in Chandler, the company plans to build a nearly 2 million square-feet data center campus. There are two buildings on the campus currently
|Site||Buiilding SqFt||Gross SqFt||Power (MW)|
- SOC 1 type 2, SOC 2 type 2, PCI DSS (section 9 and 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA, built to TIA 942 Class 4 specifications
- High-performance computing (HPC) capable; supports 250 watts per square foot, with the ability to support over 1,000 watts per square foot
- Historically free of seismic activity, tornados and hurricanes
- Carrier-neutral and part of the CyrusOne National Internet Exchange (IX)
- 100% uptime service-level agreements on power
- 24/7 year-round staffed network operations center and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within the same footprint (N, 2N)
- 160 MW on-site substation
- Dual underground power feeds to on-site substation
- Dual-input power-distribution units (PDUs) with static transfer switches.
- Scalable to six 2.25MW Detroit Diesel dedicated generators pre-wired for additional capacity.
- 5,000-gallon diesel fuel belly tanks
Phase 1 of CyrusOne’s Building 4 consisted of 120,000-sq.-ft of core and shell work, as well as the complete construction of Data Hall 1 (30,000 sq. ft.). When all phases are finished, Building 4 will provide 9 megawatts of generator power with 80,000-sq.-ft. of data center space.