As part of its acquisition of Sila Realty Trust’s data center portfolio, Mapletree Investment Trust has also acquired a Lumen data center in Minnesota. The facility is at 5400-5500 Feltl Road inside the Opus Business Park, Minnetonka. It is reported that Sila paid $26 million for the facility....
Company: Mapletree Redwood Data Centre Trust
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 132,018
Total Power: ??? NN
- 120 w/ per sq. ft.
- Cabinet (2.4, 4.3 & 6.2 Kw)
- UPS Configuration: 2N
- Utility Feeders:1
- Standby Power Config: N+1
- Stand By Power: Four 2,000 kW diesel generators, Four 25,000 gallon underground fuel tanks
- The site was operated as an AT&T data center until is was closed down in 2022. Carter Validus (Sila) sold the property in 2021 to Mapletree.
- Carter Validus acquired the facility from the Red Sea Group in 2016.