The acquisition of a data center in Osaka, Japan, signifies Mapletree Industrial Trust's entrance into the Japanese data center market. This week, the manager of Mapletree Industrial Trust (MIT), Mapletree Industrial Trust Management Ltd., announced the purchase of a recently constructed data ...
Company: Mapletree Redwood Data Centre Trust
Metro: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 132,018
Total Power: ??? NN
- 120 w/ per sq. ft.
- Cabinet (2.4, 4.3 & 6.2 Kw)
- UPS Configuration: 2N
- Utility Feeders:1
- Standby Power Config: N+1
- Stand By Power: Four 2,000 kW diesel generators, Four 25,000 gallon underground fuel tanks
- The site was operated as an AT&T data center until is was closed down in 2022. Carter Validus (Sila) sold the property in 2021 to Mapletree.
- Carter Validus acquired the facility from the Red Sea Group in 2016.