Site: Skybox Houston One
Company: Skybox Datacenters
Site is located within: Element Critical Houston One building
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 40,000
Total Power: 12.5 Megawatts
Ownership: Skybox Datacenters does not own the building.
- Wholesaler of 10,000SqFt pods.
- 20 Acre Private Campus
- 19,551 SF Office Space
- 4 x 10,000 SF Private Data Halls
- 120 - 480 W/SF Available
- 2N or N Configurations Available
Building and Campus:
- Skybox is built to withstand them all with a 6″ concrete roof deck able to sustain winds up to 190+ mph.
- The Skybox Houston Campus is fed by a large loop-fed 300 MVA substation. Premium Rollover Service routes A/B power underground from separate substation level transformers to A/B transformers for each data hall.
- The Skybox Houston Campus provides expansion of the Houston One facility as well as an additional 10 acres within the private campus for our Houston Two facility.