Site: 905 King Street W
Company: Allied Properties REIT
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 60,000
Total Power: 7.7 Megawatts
Ownership: Allied Properties REIT owns the building.
- Year built: 1988 (Data Centre built in 2014)
- Number of floors: 7 floors
- Structure type: Concrete & Steel
- Seismic Rating: UBC Seismic Zone zero
- Ceiling Clearance (facility): 13’ 8”
- Size: 112,000 Sq. Ft.
- Data Center space: 60,000 Sq. Ft.
- Meet-Me-Rooms: Two Meet-Me-Rooms served by diverse conduits banks to maintain full diversity of all fibre runs
- Freight elevator: 10’ Height clearance
- Access: Easily accessible with large loading dock area that is on a side street away from traffic
- 10 MVA, 2 pilot wire feed from Ontario Hydro via the Strachan Substation (approx. 900 meters away)
- An additional 2 pilot wire feed from the Strachan Substation is planned for 2015 (will then total (x2) 2 pilot wire feeds with additional power capacity)
- 7.7 MW of critical power
- N+1 backup power generation
- 11 Diesel generators on site
- Generators consist of (x8) 400KW, (x1) 800KW, and (x2) 1600KW units
- Ten seconds to transfer critical load from utility to the generators
- 26,000 Liter main fuel storage tanks