Digital Realty (NYSE: DLR), a leading global provider of data center, colocation and interconnection solutions, and Ascenty, a market leader in data center services in Latin America, announced today a long-term, multi-megawatt agreement with a leading global cloud provider to build a new facil...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: IAH10
Address: 12001-12245 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77060
Total Building SqFt: 427,521
Gross SqFt: 50,000
Usable SqFt: 30,705
Total Power: 3.38 Megawatts
Located in Greenspoint, the Digital campus consists of multiple buildings for which the addresses span from 12001 North Freeway to 12245 North Freeway. Sun
- 3,375 kW of UPS Power served with dual utility feeds at 35 kV
- Utility: 2,500 kVA delivered by 480V service to each suite
- One (1) 2 MW generator and one
- (1) 2 MW shared reserve generator configured as N+1
- Four (4) 625 kVA UPS systems configured as 2N per suite
- Tailored private office areas
- Design and build services
- Meeting rooms
- On-site secure storage deliveries
- The site is outside of the 500 year flood plain.
12031-12235 North Freeway is 17 miles from downtown Houston. Houston is home to the top growth industries for the Internet of Things and has one of the highest concentrations of Fortune 500 companies.