Digital Realty has announced that it has entered into a 50/50 joint venture agreement with Brookfield Infrastructure to develop data centers in India. The brand name of the joint venture is BAM Digital Realty.Although precise details around the project are yet to be released, reports indicate...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: IAH10
Gross SqFt: 50,000
Usable SqFt: 30,705
Total Power: 3.38 Megawatts
Located in Greenspoint, the Digital campus consists of multiple buildings for which the addresses span from 12001 North Freeway to 12245 North Freeway. Sun
- 3,375 kW of UPS Power served with dual utility feeds at 35 kV
- Utility: 2,500 kVA delivered by 480V service to each suite
- One (1) 2 MW generator and one
- (1) 2 MW shared reserve generator configured as N+1
- Four (4) 625 kVA UPS systems configured as 2N per suite
- Tailored private office areas
- Design and build services
- Meeting rooms
- On-site secure storage deliveries
- The site is outside of the 500 year flood plain.
12031-12235 North Freeway is 17 miles from downtown Houston. Houston is home to the top growth industries for the Internet of Things and has one of the highest concentrations of Fortune 500 companies.