Stream Data Centers has submitted plans to build a 2 million-square-foot data center campus in the Goodyear neighborhood of Phoenix, Arizona. Last week, the Goodyear Planning and Zoning Commission approved Stream's request to rezone 104 acres on Litchfield Road and Lower Buckeye Road from I-1 ...
Company: Stream Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Stream Data Centers owns the building.
• Building is hardened to withstand 185 MPH winds and uplift
• Three (3) independent Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of raised floor
• Dual underground electric utility feeds power from two substations
• Potential to scale to 6.75 MW of 2N critical load
• Tier III certified by Uptime Institute
• Concrete roof deck with a fully adhered Sarnafil waterproofing membrane
• 36” raised floor, fully commissioned data center space
• Secured, perimeter fencing, two K-4 rated, security controlled access points
• Seven days of on-site security and numerous internal and external security cameras monitored on-site