Chris Bair has joined Stream Data Centers as the SVP of Sales and Leasing. Bair, who has arguably the quickest wit in the industry, has over 20 years of experience in the sector. Bair started his career as a Pilot and Captin in the US Air Force. Had a stint at Time Warner Telecom before joinin...
Company: Stream Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 30,000
Total Power: 6.75 Megawatts
Ownership: Stream Data Centers owns the building.
• Building is hardened to withstand 185 MPH winds and uplift
• Three (3) independent Private Data Center Suites, each with 10,000 SF of raised floor
• Dual underground electric utility feeds power from two substations
• Potential to scale to 6.75 MW of 2N critical load
• Tier III certified by Uptime Institute
• Concrete roof deck with a fully adhered Sarnafil waterproofing membrane
• 36” raised floor, fully commissioned data center space
• Secured, perimeter fencing, two K-4 rated, security controlled access points
• Seven days of on-site security and numerous internal and external security cameras monitored on-site