H5 Data Centers has announced that it has completed the acquisition of seven data center facilities from vXchnge across the United States. With this development, vXchnge has just one data center. With this agreement, H5 data centers has added over 250,000 square feet (23,200 square meters) of ...
Company: H5 Data Centers
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 10,500
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
- In 2022, H5 acquired the facility from vXchnge
- vXchnge acquired the site from SunGard in 2015.
- In 2017 the NWAX peering Exchange deployed to vXchnge Portland.
- A multitude of connectivity options including direct, physical-layer connectivity to ILEC, CLEC, long-haul, dark fiber, IP transit, Ethernet, TDM/voice and VoIP
- Diverse, dedicated fiber optic pathways from street delivered to secure, diverse POE’s
- Cable management with separation from power cabling
- Copper and fiber connections available
- Carriers Include: AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast, Integra Telecom, Level 3, TW Telecom, Verizon,
- and Zayo
- Electrical System that includes: N+1 redundant UPS system
- 2MW of utility power dedicated to the facility
- Backup power generation provided by a 2MW diesel generator with automatic transfer
- 3,000 gallons of diesel fuel on-site
- SSAE 16 Type II, SOC
- 2 Type II, ISO/IEC
- 27001:2013, HIPAA and
- PCI compliance