STACK Infrastructure has successfully connected its data center to Hafslund Oslo Celsio System in Norway for city-wide heat reuse. This is the first time a project of this kind has taken place in the country. Now, after a one-year ramp-up, STACK's OSL01 data center is now providing heat and h...
Company: STACK INFRASTRUCTURE
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: POR02
Total Building SqFt: 345,000
Gross SqFt: 180,000
Total Power: ??? NN
In March 2018, the building was acquired by IPI Data Center Partners from Infomart Data Centers.
In January 2019, IPI rebranded Infomart to STACK INFRASTRUCTURE. This site was previously known as "Infomart Portland"
Infomart Portland has been designed, maintained, and operated to enable sustainable IT operations. From LEED Gold status to Uptime’s M&O, power sourced from local hydro-electric authority BPA, Oregon’s tax-free financial incentives, and a tenant 1.3 PUE or less.
- Type of Construction: Brownfield/former semiconductor tool fabrication facility
- Flood Plain: Outside of 500-year flood plain
- Office Space: 60,000 sq. ft. among first and second floors
- Number of Stories: Single story with mezzanine deck for air-handling units; office space is two stories
- Floor Loading: 2,500 lbs./sq. ft.
- Loading Docks: 2 secure privately accessed loading docks, one at grade level and one dock-high truck dock with a dock leveler
- Utility Provider: Primary Service by Portland General Electric (PGE)
- Tier III Availability: Dual cord power to the rack; ability to isolate and provide maintenance at all levels of the power distribution system
- Total Capacity: Supports 7.9 MW of IT critical power, supplied by 4 separate UPS/PDU systems of 1.975 MW each. Each separate UPS/PDU system served by a dedicated 480V critical power switchboard, backed up by a dedicated generator as well as a common reserve generator
- 4x2.25 MW standby generators for critical load; 2x2 MW standby generators for mechanical loads; 1x2.25 MW swing generator (15.25 MW total capacity)
Level 3, Zayo, Spectrum Networks, Comcast, TW Telecom, Frontier, Integra NWAX and Cogent