Kneron, a startup developing chips for AI inferencing, has raised $49 million from investors to scale up its hardware-developing efforts. Investors, including Foxconn HH-CTBC Partnership (Foxconn Co-GP Fund) and Alltek, made this additional investment, bringing the total Series B financing to ...
Metro: San Diego
Region: Pacific US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: EDCSDG01
Usable SqFt: 3,000
Data Center Notes:
- Customer work spaces are available
- Raised Floor: 30"
- EdgeConnex has rights to adjacent space to accommodate expansion.
- Concurrently maintainable power in a minimum of an N+1 configuration to include:
- Capable of 20+kW per cabinet
- Capable of 600+ watts per sq ft
- Real-time branch circuit monitoring