Site: i2b Networks San Diego
Company: i2b Networks
Metro: San Diego
Country: United States
Region: North America
- Redundant power entrances. Redundant UPS systems. Diesel generator.
- All housed in their own secure rooms with individual zones of FM-200 fire suppression.
- 1.25 megawatt V-16 diesel generator
- Over 100 hours of runtime with over 8000 gallons of diesel fuel
- Dual 480V UPS systems in isolated rooms with isolated battery strings
- UPS A and B 30Amp redundant power delivery to each cabinet - (2N)
Environmental and HVAC
- I2B Networks data center facility offers both redundant fire detection and suppression technology as well as redundant humidity and temperature control systems.
- Four 30-ton chilled water CRAC units and two 40-ton CRAC units
- Under-floor cooling - Data Room 1; overhead cooling - Data Room 2
- Facility and non-structural equipment exceed seismic requirements
- 6-zone overhead and under-floor FM-200 fire suppression system