Principal Real Estate Investors and Lincoln Rack have acquired a data center in Atlanta. The data center spans 185,000 square feet (17,200 square meters). It also sits on 38 acres of land. The facility has a capacity of 7MW. It can also be expanded to 13MW upon full build out. According to ...
Company: Lincoln Rackhouse
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: MDC-2
Gross SqFt: 91,000
Total Power: ??? NN
12401 Prosperity Dr. is an enterprise grade, highly-secure data center located just 15 miles north of Washington D.C., in Silver Spring, MD.
- Data Center facility is on a 11 acre secure campus
- Two Data Center Facilities totaling 214,000 sq.ft of space and over 91,000 SqFt of raised floor.
- Over 20,000 sqft of available Technical Office Space.
- 2N electrical utility, N+2 UPS rotary power, N+2 generators, N+1 mechanical design, N+2 HVAC units
- Compliant with US FISMA Regulations – Moderate/High
MDC-2, in addition to a raised floor space, has 3,500 sqft that is equipped to inventory over 500,000 storage tapes.