Lincoln Rackhouse is selling service related line of business that it acquired when it bought Bytegrid two months ago. Rackhouse is selling the colocation, hosting, and managed services products that Bytegrid formerly managed. Rackhouse will maintain the data centers and will focus on its miss...
Company: Lincoln Rackhouse
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: MDC-2
Gross SqFt: 91,000
Total Power: 4.7 Megawatts
12401 Prosperity Dr. is an enterprise grade, highly-secure data center located just 15 miles north of Washington D.C., in Silver Spring, MD.
- Data Center facility is on a 11 acre secure campus
- Two Data Center Facilities totaling 214,000 sq.ft of space and over 91,000 SqFt of raised floor.
- Over 20,000 sqft of available Technical Office Space.
- 2N electrical utility, N+2 UPS rotary power, N+2 generators, N+1 mechanical design, N+2 HVAC units
- Compliant with US FISMA Regulations – Moderate/High
MDC-2, in addition to a raised floor space, has 3,500 sqft that is equipped to inventory over 500,000 storage tapes.