EdgeConneX has announced that it has secured $1.7 billion in sustainability-linked debt financing, including the company's first-ever Asset-Backed Securitization (ABS) and multi-currency term loan (ESG Term Loan). The company will reportedly use this to finance its growth and keep up with eve...
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 31,430
Ownership: EdgeConneX does not own the building.
• 5,780 m2 facility
• 2,920 m2 of raised floor for tenant racks
• Maintains ROFR on adjacent spaces
• Within 24 km from downtown Amsterdam and 9 km from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
• Customer work space available
• Space available for secure customer storage
• WiFi network access and cell phone repeaters/boosters throughout the facility
• Temperature and humidity monitored, controlled and managed to industry standards
• 1m raised/under floor forced air plenum
• N+1 CRACs located in separate suites, maximizing customer-designated areas