Great Grey Investment has acquired the uncompleted Westpoort Data Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The data center was bought from Caransa Group. Although the terms of the deal were not revealed, Tikehu Capital provided financing to Great Grey Investments and Westpoort Datacenter through ...
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 31,430
Ownership: EdgeConneX does not own the building.
• 5,780 m2 facility
• 2,920 m2 of raised floor for tenant racks
• Maintains ROFR on adjacent spaces
• Within 24 km from downtown Amsterdam and 9 km from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
• Customer work space available
• Space available for secure customer storage
• WiFi network access and cell phone repeaters/boosters throughout the facility
• Temperature and humidity monitored, controlled and managed to industry standards
• 1m raised/under floor forced air plenum
• N+1 CRACs located in separate suites, maximizing customer-designated areas