The Swedish investment firm EQT AB has announced that it acquired the US-based colocation company EdgeConneX. EdgeConneX has a global footprint, operating over 40 facilities in 33 markets across North America, Europe and South America and continues to expand after being founded a decade ago. ...
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 31,430
Ownership: EdgeConneX does not own the building.
• 5,780 m2 facility
• 2,920 m2 of raised floor for tenant racks
• Maintains ROFR on adjacent spaces
• Within 24 km from downtown Amsterdam and 9 km from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
• Customer work space available
• Space available for secure customer storage
• WiFi network access and cell phone repeaters/boosters throughout the facility
• Temperature and humidity monitored, controlled and managed to industry standards
• 1m raised/under floor forced air plenum
• N+1 CRACs located in separate suites, maximizing customer-designated areas