Great Grey Investment has acquired the uncompleted Westpoort Data Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The data center was bought from Caransa Group. Although the terms of the deal were not revealed, Tikehu Capital provided financing to Great Grey Investments and Westpoort Datacenter through ...
Company: Iron Mountain
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 26,000
Total Power: 15.0 Megawatts
Originally built by EvoSwitch, Iron Mountain's AMS-1 campus is one of the largest carbon-neutral multitenant data centers in the Netherlands. Purpose-built from concrete and steel, the site has containerized modular suites to support a PUE of 1.2.
The Two-story Tier III+ building has over 12,000 m² (108,000 sq feet) of raised floor space with room to expand to 40,000 square meters. Power can also be expanded to 60 Megawatts.
- Build according to Tier III+ standards
- Customer office space is available upon request
- Customer Storage space is available upon request
- Roof space is available upon request
Security and Compliance:
- Processes and standards are based on NEN 3140; 1010; 50110 for low voltage protection
- Borg Class 4 for building and electronic safety
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- ISEA 3402
Colocation Providers within AMS-1