Iron Mountain, the storage and information management services company, acquired EvoSwitch's Amsterdam Data Centers for €205 ($235) million. The transaction provides 11 megawatts (MW) of existing data center capacity in the Netherlands, which is 100% leased, with expansion capability of an addit...
Company: Iron Mountain
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 26,000
Total Power: 15.0 Megawatts
Originally built by EvoSwitch, Iron Mountain's AMS-1 campus is one of the largest carbon-neutral multitenant data centers in the Netherlands. Purpose-built from concrete and steel, the site has containerized modular suites to support a PUE of 1.2.
The Two-story Tier III+ building has over 12,000 m² (108,000 sq feet) of raised floor space with room to expand to 40,000 square meters. Power can also be expanded to 60 Megawatts.
- Build according to Tier III+ standards
- Customer office space is available upon request
- Customer Storage space is available upon request
- Roof space is available upon request
Security and Compliance:
- Processes and standards are based on NEN 3140; 1010; 50110 for low voltage protection
- Borg Class 4 for building and electronic safety
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- ISEA 3402
Colocation Providers within AMS-1