Great Grey Investment has acquired the uncompleted Westpoort Data Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The data center was bought from Caransa Group. Although the terms of the deal were not revealed, Tikehu Capital provided financing to Great Grey Investments and Westpoort Datacenter through ...
Company: Schuberg Philis
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 26,909
Former Abovenet datacenter.
• Transformers - 6 x 1.000 kVA
• Generators - 4 x 1.700 kVA Hitec Continuous Power
Systems providing clean power. ISO 8528-1 rated
• Generator Redundancy - N+1
• Diesel stock - 36.000 liter on site, refillable during use
• On site fuel autonomy - 48 hours (minimal)
• Rack feeds - Completely seperated A and B feed