In Amsterdam, an argument around data center energy usage has been brewing for some time. Back in 2019, in response to the amounts of energy being used up by data centers, the municipalities of Amsterdam and Haarlemmermeer announced a moratorium on new projects. This was eventually lifted, but...
Company: Schuberg Philis
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Usable SqFt: 26,909
Former Abovenet datacenter.
• Transformers - 6 x 1.000 kVA
• Generators - 4 x 1.700 kVA Hitec Continuous Power
Systems providing clean power. ISO 8528-1 rated
• Generator Redundancy - N+1
• Diesel stock - 36.000 liter on site, refillable during use
• On site fuel autonomy - 48 hours (minimal)
• Rack feeds - Completely seperated A and B feed