Interxion has entered into an agreement to acquire a controlling interest in Icolo, a Kenyan data centre operator, and that it has also entered into a strategic partnership with the Pembani Remgro Infrastructure Fund (PRIF). PRIF will invest in Icolo and will continue to co-invest with Interx...
Site: Interxion Amsterdam 5
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: AMS5
Total Power: 16.0 Megawatts
Ownership: InterXion owns the building.
- Redundant 20 MVA 100% green supply, enabling high-density power confi gurations up to 25 kW/rack
- N+1 backup generators, supporting 24 hours at full capacity with 8 hour refueling response time
- 2N UPS redundancy
- Full range of AC and DC output currents
- Trained security staff on site 24x7
- Multiple physical security layers, including IDS alarms, CCTV, man traps
- ISO 27001-certified information security management systems