Great Grey Investment has acquired the uncompleted Westpoort Data Center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The data center was bought from Caransa Group. Although the terms of the deal were not revealed, Tikehu Capital provided financing to Great Grey Investments and Westpoort Datacenter through ...
Site is located within: Keppel Amsterdam building
State: North Holland
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: AMS5
Total Power: 16.0 Megawatts
Ownership: InterXion owns the building.
- Redundant 20 MVA 100% green supply, enabling high-density power confi gurations up to 25 kW/rack
- N+1 backup generators, supporting 24 hours at full capacity with 8 hour refueling response time
- 2N UPS redundancy
- Full range of AC and DC output currents
- Trained security staff on site 24x7
- Multiple physical security layers, including IDS alarms, CCTV, man traps
- ISO 27001-certified information security management systems