Built in 2011, Texas 1 resides on the Data Ranch - a 40-acre campus with space for up to 1 million square feet of data center. Features of the Data Ranch include a 100-megawatt capable campus with end-to-end underground power feeds from diverse substations, dual diverse entry points for power, network and water.
Phase 1 of the Texas 2 site was opened in 2018.
- 40-acre (160,000 m2) campus
- Space for up to 1,000,000 square feet (93,000 m2) of data center
- Redundant power, water and fiber feeds
- Ability to deliver over 100 megawatts of power to the campus
- Campus independently fed by two separate 400-megawatt substations
- The property also features feeds from two independent water utility sources, with a 48-inch main source located 12 feet underground, and redundant network carrier entry points.